All children attending St Audoen’s NS must wear our official school uniform.
The school uniform and tracksuit supplier is: John Lawrence Clothing, 54 Thomas Street, Dublin 8 (01) 454 2656
Our school uniform is compulsory – each child will require a crested jumper and a crested school tracksuit and the following:
- Blue Shirt/Grey Trousers/Grey Skirt & Blue T-Shirts are also required and can be purchased from John Lawrence Clothing or in any major Department Store. Children wear their uniform three days a week and a school tracksuit twice a week for P.E. You will be notified about PE days from your class teacher.
- Children may wear any colour stockings/tights.
- Children may wear any colour shoes/trainers, however the school advises against children wearing any type of heel to school. Ugg Boots are unsuitable for running around.
- Children may wear shorts during May, June , August & September (grey uniform shorts with uniform & navy sports shorts with tracksuit)
Please note that a record is kept of children who do not wear their uniform and/or correct uniform on the correct day. This will be documented on student’s end of year report. Consistent disregard for school policy will result in children returning home to change into the correct uniform for that given day. Our school Uniform Policy is an integral part of school life and school expectations. While we understand that there are unavoidable circumstances from time to time, school policy and regulations should not be undermined.
Students are expected to be neat, tidy and well groomed.
- Dyed hair is not allowed.
- Excessive wearing of earrings, chains, bracelets and facial jewellery is not permitted in school or at any public school occasion.
- False nails and nail extensions can lead to self injury and/or harm others. Students should do not wear false nails/nail extensions to school. However nail polish is permitted.