The following are the dates applicable for Admission to Pre-School 2022/2023
- The school will commence accepting applications for admission on 1st October 2021.
- The school shall cease accepting applications for admission on 30th November 2021.
- The date by which applicants will be notified of the decision on their application is 20th December 2021.
- The period within which applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission is 4 weeks
- Due to the nature of our service capacity, we children must be 3 years of age before admission.
- Siblings and step siblings of children who are attending and previously attended the Pre-School.
- Children who are resident in our catchment regions: Cook St, Oliver Bond St, Bridge St, Bridgefoot St, Meath St, Thomas St, Temple Bar, Merchant’s Quay, Ushers Quay.
- Children of parents who are past pupils of St Audoen’s Pre-School.
- Children of staff members are entitled to a place if there are any vacancies after the groups from (1) to (4) have been allocated places (eldest child will have priority in this ranking).
- Children who are not resident in Dublin 8 or it’s immediate environs are entitled to a place if there are vacancies after the groups from (1) to (5) have been allocated. Such applicants will be allocated places based on the distance at which they live from the pre-school (as measured by the Post Code) and according to the date on which the application was received by the school (eldest child will have priority in this ranking).