Expression of Interest
Please click on the button above to complete our online Expression of Interest Form.
This form can be completed at any time during the school year. A member of staff will contact you following it’s submission.
Please click on the button below to download & complete our Application Form.
This form should be completed during the Admissions Application Period.
Applications for September 2022 can be completed from October 1st 2021 – November 30th 2021. After this date your application will be treated as a late submission.
Alternatively, this Application Form can be collected from the school reception during the ‘Admissions Application Period’ and returned to the school in person or via email/post. If you have any questions or queries please contact the school reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by phone 01 – 6779856.
Please see Annual Admissions Notice below which is published each September.
Annual Admission Notice 2022/2023
PART 1 – Admissions to the 2022/2023 school year
The following are the dates applicable for admission to Junior Infants 2022/2023:
- The school will commence accepting applications for admission on 1st October 2021.
- The school shall cease accepting applications for admission on 30th November 2021.
- The date by which applicants will be notified of the decision on their application is 20th December 2021.
- The period within which applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission is 4 weeks
Special Class Application and Decision Dates for admission to 2022/2023
The following are the dates applicable for admission to the school’s Special Class which caters for children with Autism:
- The school will commence accepting applications for admission to the special class on 1st October 2021.
- The school shall cease accepting applications for admission to the special class on 30th November 2021.
- The date by which applicants will be notified of the decision on their application for admission to the special class is 20th December 2021.
- The period within which applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission is 4 weeks.
NOTE: the school will consider and issue decisions on late applications in accordance with the school’s admission policy.
Failure to accept an offer within the prescribed period above may result in the offer being withdrawn.
Please note: Pre-School service attendance does not guarantee admission to St Audoen’s NS, this is a provision of The Education (Admission to Schools) Act 2018. Please see St Audoen’s Admission Policy for further info.
Number of places being made available in Junior Infants 2022/2023
- The number of places being made available in Junior Infants is 22.
- The number of places being made available in the classes for children with Autism 0 (unless a child moves school or transitions to Mainstream).
PART 2 – Special Class Admissions to the 2021/2022 school year
In respect of the 2021/2022 school year:
- Number of places available: 1
- Number of applications received: 15
- Number of Offers made and accepted under each criteria: Criterion 1: Child in our mainstream school who had a recommendation of an AS class: 1 Criterion 2: Applicants living in the catchment area who had a recommendation of an ASD class: 0.
- Total number of offers made 1
- Number of names placed on waiting list for the school year concerned:14