St. Audoen’s NS has served this community since 1756. We are a co-ed school from Junior Infants to Sixth Class.
St. Audoen’s Aims:
- To provide a secure and caring environment for all of our students in which we provide a full and varied education which will develop each child to his/her full potential.
- To promote the full and harmonious development of all aspects of the child: intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual, including a living relationship with God and with other people.
- To foster self-esteem and promote respect for self, others and our environment.
- To maintain a vision of hope for the future.
- To foster strong partnerships with parents, parish and community.
Our school and staff are proud to model and promote a philosophy of life inspired by belief in God and in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. As a Catholic school, we provide Religious Education for the pupils in accordance with the doctrines, practices and traditions of the Roman Catholic Church and we promote the formation of our pupils in the Catholic Faith, while also welcoming children of other faiths and traditions.
St Audoen’s NS is a peaceful school; we pride ourselves on consistently demonstrating our core values of Respect, Trust, Empathy, Encouragement, Appreciation and Belonging. Our school conveys a sense of warmth, generosity and enthusiasm as our children and staff are eager to smile and make all those who enter our school feel welcome. We encourage Kind Hands, Kind Words & Kind Feet at all times.
We are committed to providing a safe, positive learning environment for our students. Our motto; Be the Best You Can Be reflects an important element of education, success and pride. It demonstrates the effort we encourage each of our students to put into his or her learning. We take pride in working hard to motivate each student to do their best; our staff are also dedicated to doing their best. Working together with students and parents, we strive to ensure that each individual student has the opportunity to develop to their full potential.