Mindfulness in St Audoen’s
Everyday in St Audoen’s, at 1pm, the entire school Stop and Breathe.
This is a relaxation exercise that combines storytelling with exercises, stretching, breathing and visualisations. It takes five minutes and during this time we listen to soft, soothing music.
Mindfulness gives children the chance to learn skills that they can use every day:
• how to relax and improve their sleep
• how to self soothe
• how to increase their brain power
• how to develop their self confidence
• how to manage their moods or emotions
• how to manage stress and anxiety
Parents, ask your child about Mindfulness and you will be sure to hear how much they enjoy it.
February 11, 2019
February 6, 2019
January 10, 2019